Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Cleaning

Finally I had some time to order and clean things around, so I re-organized my whole web footprint. From now onwards www.rax.cl will serve as my web command centre or hub, and from there I will link all the other places where I have things that might interest some human being. If you want to be updated automatically about changes in any of my pages you can click the subscribe link at my "What's New?" page here: link.

After much consideration I've decided to focus this blog only in Photography, so I cleaned it a little and hopefully now it will serve it purpose. Here you will find a selected number of photos, as well as some short accounts of the trips  where I took them. I will also add some tips & tricks I've found around the web or I've learnt along the way.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment